Mushroom Broccoli Frittata
- 1/2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup egg whites or 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. skim milk
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Heat oil an ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and broccoli and saute until softened. Transfer vegetables to plate and set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk, and salt and pour mixture into same skillet. Cook over medium heat until bottom begins to solidify. Add vegetables and cilantro to egg and disperse evenly.
- Remove skillet from stovetop and place into oven for about 5 minutes or until frittata's top is firm.
Post a Comment