Speaking of cure, ironically, that is the name of a place I went to last night. Last summer Cure was my go-to place. Every Thursday, I would go and break out my salsa moves--or lack there of. The place has a "latin room" that I'm obsessed with; every time I go I end up dancing the night away in that room.
Spiced Tomato Mocktail
Total time: 5 minutes.
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon Maggi sauce (available in specialty food stores or in the Mexican aisle at some supermarkets)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5-8 drops Tabasco sauce
- 12 oz. V-8 vegetable juice or Clamato
- Celery, for garnish
- Slice lime in half and run it around the rim of the glass; then dip into a bowl of salt so that the rim is salted. Squeeze the rest of the lime juice into the glass. Add Maggi, Worcestershire and Tabasco in the glass and stir.
- Add juice and stir again, adding a bit of pepper. Add ice and garnish with celery stick.
Post a Comment